Polaroid ID Card Maker Entry Software 5-1001ID Card Maker Entry Edition is ideal for small businesses, day care centers and other organizations requiring an affordable, fast, efficient creation of photo ID cards. ID Card Maker Entry has an intuitive interface to enable users to create one or two sided card designs, including capturing images and working with color and graphics. Entry Edition also allows you to enter and retrieve data as well as encode magnetic stripes and print bar codes. With sample card templates included and Polaroid's online Help just a mouse click away, Entry Edition makes it easy to implement an in-house photo ID card program. As with all ID Card Maker editions, Entry is designed for simple integration with Polaroid card printers and an easy upgrade path to higher levels of ID Card Maker Software.
- Microsoft Windows Vista, 2000 Professional or Windows XP Professional or Home Edition (Installing the latest service pack for your operating system is recommended.)
- Internet Explorer v5.01 or later
- 500 MHz Pentium processor; 1.5 GHz Pentium 4 recommended
- 128 MB RAM (256 MB recommended)
- 16-bit color (65,536 colors); cameras may require higher color
- 800x600 screen resolution (1024x768 screen resolution recommended)
- CD-ROM drive 8.Multiple USB ports required for security key(s) and IDCM Capture products
- 100 MB of hard disk space for applications (not including space needed for your database)
- 10 MB of hard disk space on drive C for installation of sample database and sample photos
- 15 MB of hard disk space for Adobe Acrobat Reader (if not already installed)
Polaroid ID Card Maker Entry Software 5-1001
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.