Fargo 52602 DTC4250e Dual-Sided Printer System: The Fargo DTC4250e is a robust large-volume id card printer keeps while also maintaining strong security. Whether you need just need to print id badges, customer loyalty cards, or access cards, this printer can do the job.
Professional Class Printing
The Fargo DTC4250e is an all-in-one printer and encoder meant for efficiently printing large quantities of id access cards.
Since the DTC4250e has a built-in encoder for access cards and the capability for ultra-violet printing for security, the printer itself is able to be password protected so only authorized personnel are able to print or encode access cards.
Efficient Printing with an Input Hopper
Rather than hand-feed cards one-by-one, this printer features a 100 card input hopper. Even if you're just printing single cards, the input hopper lets people on the computer network know for sure that there will be a blank pvc card available.
Ready To Print System
This system has everything you need to start printing the day you receive it:
- Color Ribbon & Id Cards
Included are 300 UltraCard PVC cards and a YMCKO 250-print ribbon.
- AsureID printer software
AsureID Express is an advanced ID card software which provides you with an intuitive and simple way to create ID card designs. It also serves as credential management software allowing you to know who has access to which facilities and to make custom reports. It allows single & dual-sided designs as well in-built database functionality with Microsoft Access.
- USB Webcam
Easy to install and use, this webcam will allow you to have pictures IDs in no time at all.
- Printer Protection
To keep the DTC4250e running long and true, we have included a pack of cleaning rollers (3 per pack) as well as a 2-year Asure ID protect plan.
- Color Ribbon & Id Cards
- Fargo DTC4250e dual-sided printer
- USB Cable
- EZ - full-color ribbon cartridge (250 prints)
- 300 UltraCard PVC cards
- 1 pack of cleaning rollers (3 per pack)
- AsureID Express Id Card Software
- 2 year Asure ID Protect plan
- Side Printing: Dual
- Print Method: Dye-sublimation / resin thermal transfer
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Print Speed: 16 seconds per card / 225 cards per hour (YMCKO)
- Included Software: Embedded Swift ID® badging application and FARGO Workbench™ printer maintenance and diagnostic software with Color Assist™ spot-color matching
- Data protection: AES-256 encryption on the printer over a secure network
- Card capacity: 100 card input, 100 card output, 100 card reject with same-side input/output hopper
Accepted Card Sizes:
- CR-79 Adhesive Back
ENERGY STAR® Certified Product:
Provides organizations with a high-performance, energy-efficient photo ID printing solution that supports corporate green initiatives and helps reduce costs. As part of its new ENERGY STAR rating, the default time for sleep mode has been lowered from two hours to five minutes, and printer design enhancements reduce the power consumption while in standby or sleep mode. (ENERGY STAR qualified card printer (base models only without encoders))
- Single-wire Ethernet and USB 2.0 interface for inline printing and encoding (only available for iCLASS® and contact smart card encoding)
- Wireless connectivity with Wi-Fi® accessory (on Ethernet-enabled printers)
- Password protection on the printer
- Data protection via AES-256 decryption
- Eco-friendly erase and rewrite feature (no ribbon required)
- SmartScreen™ graphical display
- Optional dual-side printing
- Optional fluorescent printing for additional UV security
- Optional same-side input/output card hopper – field upgradeable
- Smart card encoding (contact/contactless) – field upgradable
- Magnetic stripe encoding – field upgradeable
- Printer cleaning kit