The Fargo 51700 C50 is a reliable, portable, and, most importantly, easy-to-use card printer. The 51700 C50 is the right solution for school badges, visitor ids, membership cards wherever you need them. Using its plug-and-play design, one can go from unpacking to printing in under five minutes.
Easy, Compact, Portable
The Fargo C50 is easy to pick-up -- figuratively and literally. The system reflects on-going changes with color-changing buttons making it simple to understand. The printer is also fairly small at about 7lbs, good for temporary badging setups at schools or other facilities.
Direct-to-card edge-to-edge Printing
When using the standard CR-80 or adhesive CR-79 id cards, the C50 has edge-to-edge printing getting the most use out of the area of the card.
An all-in-one printer ribbon and card cleaning cartridge for the C50 makes maintenance extremely simple.
- C50 single-sided printer
- USB Cable
- EZ - full-color ribbon cartridge (100 prints)
- 100 UltraCard PVC cards
- 2 year printer & printhead warranty
- Side Printing: Single
- Print Method: Dye-sublimation / resin thermal transfer
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Print Speed: 24 seconds per card / 150 cards per hour (YMCKO)
- Card capacity: 50 card input, 30 card output
- Included Software: Embedded Swift ID® badging application and FARGO® Workbench™ printer maintenance and diagnostic software
Accepted Card Sizes:
- CR-79 Adhesive Back
ENERGY STAR® Certified Product:
Provides organizations with a high-performance, energy-efficient photo ID printing solution that supports corporate sustainability initiatives while reducing costs. As part of its new ENERGY STAR rating, the default time for sleep mode has been lowered from two hours to five minutes, and printer design enhancements reduce the power consumption while in standby or sleep mode.
- USB 2.0 interface
- Rewritable card compatible
- 100 card color (YMCKO) ribbon (some C50 printers accept 250 count color ribbon)
- Easy-to-use (EZ) disposable ribbon cartridge or eco-friendly and more economical (ECO) refillable ribbon cartridge (standard black resin and YMCKO)
- Printer cleaning kit
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.