Speed and quality is what the he Fargo DTC1250e does best. This single-sided printer is the fastest in its class while still delivering on the Fargo card quality. This system is the right solution to any ID operation such as student badging, access cards, and employee photo IDs. This printer is reliable and will continue to stay reliable with its easy maintence and great design.
Compact Design, Robust Capability
The Fargo DTC1250e has a slim, compact design making it suitable for a variety of offices. However slim it may be, its printing is still the fastest in its class while still delivering Fargo quality ID cards.
Easier Setup & Maintenance
With a user-focused graphical display on the front of the Fargo DTC1250e, the user has more cues on which step is next for setting the printer up. This also makes maintenance easier as potential problems can be graphically displayed rather than emitted through a series of lights, requiring debugging manuals.
An all-in-one printer ribbon and card cleaning cartridge for the C50 makes maintenance extremely simple.
Ready To Print System
This system has everything you need to start printing the day you receive it:
- Color Ribbon & Id Cards
Included are 100 UltraCard PVC cards and a YMCKO 250-print ribbon.
- AsureID printer software
AsureID Solo 7 is an entry-level ID card software which provides you with an intuitive and simple way to create ID card designs. It allows single & dual-sided designs as well in-built database functionality with Microsoft Access.
- USB Webcam
Easy to install and use, this webcam will allow you to have pictures IDs in no time at all.
- Color Ribbon & Id Cards
- Fargo DTC1250e single-sided printer
- USB Cable
- EZ - full-color ribbon cartridge (250 prints)
- 100 UltraCard PVC cards
- 1 pack of cleaning rollers (3 per pack)
- AsureID Software
- USB camera
- 2 year Asure ID Protect plan
- 2 year printer & printhead warranty
- Side printing: Single
- Print method: Dye sublimation / resin thermal transfer
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Print speed: 16 seconds per card / 225 cards per hour (YMCKO)
- Included Software: Embedded Swift ID® badging application and FARGO® Workbench™ printer maintenance and diagnostic software with Color Assist™ spot-color matching
- Data protection: AES-256 encryption on the printer over a secure network
- Card capacity: 100 card input, 30 card output
Accepted Card Sizes:
- CR-79 Adhesive Back
ENERGY STAR® Certified Product:
Provides organizations with a high-performance, energy-efficient photo ID printing solution that supports corporate sustainability initiatives while reducing costs. As part of its new ENERGY STAR rating, the default time for sleep mode has been lowered from two hours to five minutes, and printer design enhancements reduce the power consumption while in standby or sleep mode. (ENERGY STAR qualified card printer (base models only without encoders))
- Single-wire Ethernet and USB 2.0 interface for inline printing and encoding
- Wireless connectivity with Wi-Fi® accessory (on Ethernet-enabled printers)
- Easy-to-use (EZ) disposable ribbon cartridge or eco-friendly and more economical (ECO) refillable ribbon cartridge (standard black resin and YMCKO)
- Dual-sided printing module
- Magnetic stripe and/or smart card encoding (contact/contactless)
- Printer cleaning kit
- Ethernet with internal print server